July 25, 2012

Found It

I was looking around the larger game realizing I made all this content, the entire city, every building and every street. Then I realized based on the missions that the players would likely only ever visit less than 1/3 of the city unless they actually felt like exploring. Well I just can't have that, you need to be taken by the hand and shown every amazing part of this city or at least most of it. So now I'm working up those side missions we all love. Nothing storyline critical where you have to complete it, but when it's done you'll have all the filler you could hope for hopefully. This will also be nice to compare city destruction later on. To see who destroyed what and to what extent is always fun. If you have no idea what I'm talking about I have a follow up post on the rule based dynamic destruction system which I'll post sometime this week, it's already written but I'm going to revise it probably because I just finished a major update to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment